What is Environ®?
Developed by Dr. Des Fernandes in Cape Town, South Africa, Environ® skin products are a leader in skin care. Environ® was the first line of skin care products to introduce high doses Vitamin A into their products specifically designed to combat ageing and correct skin irregularities caused by environmental factors.
Vitamin A is widely considered the “skin vitamin”. Aside from protecting the skin from the harmful effects of ultra-violet irradiation and free radicals, it is proven that vitamin A has a corrective effect on skin, promoting collagen and elastin production and normalizing pigmentation. Furthermore, Vitamin A helps to prevent and reverse established photo-ageing and to improve hydration, while improving the natural moisturizing factors of the skin.
Available Product Lines
We carry several Environ product lines at VMediSpa, including:
- AVST (Advanced Vitamin Skin Therapy) Range
- Containing vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C, as well as antioxidants such as Green Tea Extract, Honeybush and Rooibos Tea Extracts, Resveratrol and Beta-Carotene.
- The Ionzyme Series
- Contains high levels of vitamins A, vitamin C, vitamin E and peptides including Matrixyl®, Dermaxyl®, and Argireline®.
- The B-Active Range
- Containing Australian tea tree oil and salicylic acid, specifically designed for acne prone, problem skins.
- The Intensive Range
- Formulated to complement AVST or Ionzyme ranges, designed to treat specific skin problems.
- The Evenescence Range
- Formulated to complement AVST or Ionzyme ranges, focusing on correcting uneven skin tone. Products contain Niacinomide and Sepiwhite-MSH™.
- Sun Care SPF25
- Contains titanium dioxide to protect from UV-A and UV-B rays, while nourishing skin with antioxidant vitamins.
About the FREE exclusive consultation with VMediSpa™
Your needs are unique, so it is important to us take the time to individualize every treatment for optimal improvement. Complimentary consultations provide the chance for you to get to know our team, ask questions and learn which treatments will benefit your skin type.
“We believe you should be able to come in and see what we are about and get to know us before you make any decisions.”
Consultations give you a chance to ask questions and learn which treatments would most benefit your needs and skin type. Now, more than ever, men and women can get dramatic results from non-invasive, quick procedures.
Tell us about your body goals
VMediSpa’s highly-trained staff include doctors, registered nurses and technicians are all committed to providing a positive experience for everyone who visits.
We pride ourselves on staying at the cutting edge of cosmetic medicine. The latest innovations are carefully hand-chosen and assessed by our expert team. Since no two faces are the same, Dr. Viljoen and his staff take the time to individualize every treatment.
Our knowledgeable and trusted team members are experts in using the latest technology and techniques, and to complement their extensive training, participate in continuing education on a regular basis. Those high standards mean you can always trust our team to be experts in their craft.