Reopening June 19th, 2020
We are pleased to announce that the Alberta Provincial Government and the Ministry of Health have approved the reopening of medical aesthetic practices as of June 12th, 2020. After significant consideration and preparation, we are able to safely reopen our doors to all of our clients effective June 19th, 2020.
VMediSpa has always followed strict sanitary procedures and protocols to provide a safe and caring environment for our patients. We have now implemented additional precautions to address Covid-19 specific social distancing and protective measures. We are fortunate that our newly renovated space supports our ability to ensure our patients continue to receive their treatments and procedures in a safe and protected environment.
Please read about our amended measures before entering our facility.
- A Client Screening Waiver must be completed on the day of service either via our online option through conﬁrmations or in person on the day of service.
- We will not honor appointments with anyone who is displaying symptoms or has afﬁrmed on the waiver that they have symptoms or have traveled internationally or inter-provincially within the last 14 days.
- Team members are also screened daily with the same guidelines as client screening.
- While all steps will be taken to prevent cancellations on our part, we may not be able to honor your appointment if your scheduled provider displays symptoms on the day of your treatment.
- We are waiving cancellation fees for anyone cancelling for health reasons.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Due to the close contact nature of spa treatments; your treatment provider will be wearing both a face mask and a shield during your treatment to protect both themselves and our clients.
- Support team members have also been issued shields and masks
- Client Mask usage is recommended for all guests in client common areas such as the spa lounge.
- Clients are asked to bring their own personal use mask or can acquire one at our front desk before entering our client common areas within the facility.
Renewed Sanitation and Practices
- Guests are asked to maintain social distance whenever possible.
- A hand sanitizing station is located in the front reception and guests will be asked to sanitize upon arrival.
- Spa clients will be asked to wash their hands in the treatment room prior to the start of select services.
- Spa lounge seating will be sprayed with a medical grade disinfectant, and marked as sanitized between guests.
- Food and beverage service has been suspended temporarily.
- Treatment spaces have always been sanitized with medical grade product, however we have increased these protocols, controls and monitoring of sanitation practices between clients and minimized the contact points during treatment set-up.
- To ensure physical distancing we may have you wait in your vehicle and contact you by cell phone when your service provider is ready to take you into your prepared treatment room.
- Cash payments are still accepted but we encourage guests to use contact free methods such as credit card or debit card payments.
- We ask our patrons to please ask for assistance with all retail products and to reduce contact.
- All appointments and entry times will be staggered to limit the number of clients in the clinic at one time. Extra time will also be provided between appointments for proper sanitary measures and to prevent our clients from feeling rushed.
- No companions will be allowed to accompany clients during their visit at this time.
Appointment requests by phone and email are greater than usual at this time. We are doing our best to efficiently reschedule missed appointments as well as meet new appointment needs. Thank you in advance for your patience.
We are excited to see you all very soon!